Portugal & Spain
- Leather briefcase with vegetable tanned Italian leather
- Vegetable tanning is an ethical, substainable process that uses tannins that occur naturally in the bark, leavers, seeds or sap of plants. This clean, environmentally friendly method ensures that the leather is both supple and hardwearing while bringing out deep, nuanced colour tones. Your item will develop an appealing patina over time, and will have some natural roughness that gives it its unique finish.
- Suitable for 14/15-inch computers and tablets
- Silver metallic details including 4 protection studs on the base of the briefcase
- Embossed logo patch on the front
- Leather strap provided for shoulder wear
- Inside zip pocket
- 2 vertical tonal leather bands on each side
- Interior separator
- Cotton twill lining
- Dimensions: 28 x 38 x 6,5 cm
- Comes in a blue box with gold logo
- Article designed by Jean-Bobby in his Parisian hideaway
- Handmade in Portugal in our workshop specialising in leather goods
Orders placed before 1pm (Paris time) Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day (excluding public holidays in France).
- dhl (monde) Free from US$200 of purchases . Express Home delivery with DHL 1-3 working days after dispatch
Returns are free and easy.
This holiday season we have extended our return period: any order placed before December 25th 2020 can be returned until January 10th 2021.
- return via dhl Free. A pre-paid label will be provided to you when you log into your account in the Returns section.