Portugal & Spain
- Goodyear welted boots hand-made in Portugal
- Our Goodyear welted shoes are produced in Benedita, north of Lisbon, in a small traditional workshop specializing in the Goodyear assembly, which is now more than 50 years old. Twenty-five highly skilled, passionate craftsmen work there to produce forty pairs a day. This construction, also called the "welted assembly", is based on the so-called welt which is sewn to both the upper part of the shoe (the stem) and its sole, making the shoe waterproof and giving it the ability to receive new soles. It's the epitome of high-end assemblies.
- Carefully selected, our Box calf leather comes from a famous German tannery that has specialized in this type of rare and noble leather since 1849. Strong and supple, it is the epitome of full-grain leathers, ideally suited to create dressed shoes because of its incomparable brilliance and the finesse of its grain.
- Cow leather lining
- Our soles are made in Portugal with respect for the traditional savoir-faire. In leather, hand-cut with a template cutter, then stitched to the stem, they are tinted in dark brown for an elegant finish. Thin and supple, they automatically give a sleek look to your shoes.
- Supplied with a protective bag for each shoe, in a box made of paper from FSC-certified forests
Orders placed before 1pm (Paris time) Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day (excluding public holidays in France).
- dhl (monde) Free from US$200 of purchases . Express Home delivery with DHL 1-3 working days after dispatch
Returns are free and easy.
This holiday season we have extended our return period: any order placed before December 25th 2020 can be returned until January 10th 2021.
- return via dhl Free. A pre-paid label will be provided to you when you log into your account in the Returns section.