- Belt hand-made in Portugal
- Vegetable tanned leather from Italy
- Vegetable tanning is an ethical, substainable process that uses tannins that occur naturally in the bark, leavers, seeds or sap of plants. This clean, environmentally friendly method ensures that the leather is both supple and hardwearing while bringing out deep, nuanced colour tones. Your item will develop an appealing patina over time, and will have some natural roughness that gives it its unique finish.
- The indicated size corresponds to the length in cm, from the buckle to the middle hole
- Tortoiseshell buckle
- Width: 3,9 cm
- Supplied in a box made of paper from FSC-certified forests
Orders placed before 1pm (Paris time) Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day (excluding public holidays in France).
- dhl (monde) Free from US$200 of purchases . Express Home delivery with DHL 1-2 working days after dispatch
Returns are free and easy.
You have 15 days after receiving your order to return your purchase if they don’t fit.
- return via dhl Free. A pre-paid label will be provided to you when you log into your account in the Returns section.